Topics

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We just know inside that we're queens. And these are the crowns we wear. (Felecia McMillan)

For the last two years hats have been all the rage here in NYC.  I own quite a few pairs myself.  There was a day and age when hats were every day accoutrements.  I'm not saying we're seeing a comeback, because I may be blinded by Golden Age Thinking.  However, it's refreshing to have another option when formulating your ensemble for the day.  The perfect hat can make or break the fashion statement.  There are a couple of wonderful milliners here in the city.  Today I thought I'd showcase some lovely cloches and invoke your inner flapper.  All hats can be purchased for a mildly expensive price at Barbara Feinman Millinery.

Bondage Cloche

Classic Cloche

Crochet Cloche

Sunny Cloche






No comments: